ProsperWorks is a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform that seamlessly integrates with Google Apps. It is designed to provide a simple, easy, and fun experience to users.
ProsperWorks allows better integration, eliminates troubles with data entries, and reduces time by automating time-consuming tasks. It helps in identifying, tracking, and optimizing sales opportunities.
Keeping it simple, showing what matters, and making it actionable are the three basic principles underlying ProsperWorks. So, if you are an entrepreneur looking for a powerful yet easy-to-use CRM tool, ProsperWorks is the answer.
Benefits of ProsperWorks
ProsperWorks allows you to interact more efficiently and to close deals with customers by eliminating the difficulties of data entry. It provides smooth and continuous integration with the whole ecosystem of Google Apps. ProsperWorks provides a unified experience for all the Apps for work such as Gmail, Docs, Google Drive, etc. which you use every day. Below are some of the major benefits of using ProsperWorks as your CRM tool:
Meets CRM Needs
Through ProsperWorks, you can meet CRM needs for your business without spending extra time and effort. Since it provides seamless data automation, you can focus on more important tasks for your business by eliminating time-consuming tasks like data entry.
Connection to Hundreds of Cloud Apps
ProsperWorks integrates various apps like MailChimp, Dropbox, and other third-party integrations like Zapier which makes the connection with hundreds of cloud apps easier. More complex interactions are possible which is beneficial for your business.
ProsperWorks provides accurate business data which is helpful for making important decisions.
Keeps a Track on Sales Performance
ProsperWorks keeps track of sales performance through visual and analytical reporting. It also tracks your team’s performance by giving a forecast of sales. This estimate provides precise information about future revenue. Moreover, it provides more collaboration within the team which is essential to business growth.
Here’s a shortlist of its amazing features:
- A Google Chrome Extension.
- Basic Integrations and Reporting.
- Online and phone support.
- Sales forecasting.
- CRM keeps records of sales performance.
- Custom fields feature.
- Task automation.
- Email open tracking and activity reporting.
- Launch training.
- API for creation of applications
ProsperWorks is among the top 100 CRM software products. Note that there is no software in the CRM Software category that is ideal and can meet all the requirements of different companies at the same time. Most software operates with the intention of being easy-to-use, and they lack sophisticated functionalities for many users at the same time. This is why ProsperWorks was created. It is the only CRM that is recommended and used by Google, so if you love Google Apps, then you will surely love it too!
ProsperWorks offers three pricing plans for its clients. There are the Basic, Professional, and Business plans.
Basic Plan (small scale plan for single user)
- Charges $19/month per user and can have up to five users.
- Includes Google Integration, Chrome extension, necessary integrations, and reporting.
- Provides online support and sales forecasting with up to 30,000 records and 2GB storage space.
Professional Plan (large scale plan for unlimited users)
- This plan is on a larger scale for unlimited users for $49/month per user.
- It has more features than the basic level including records up to 100,000, storage space of 200 GB, and up to 25 custom fields.
- Moreover, it also provides MailChimp integration.
- In addition to basic reporting, it also provides activity reporting with task automation.
- It has online support and API.
- It includes Google integration, online support, and Google Chrome
Business Plan (Enterprise level)
- A larger scale than professional and charges $119/month per user.
- It is also available to unlimited users like the professional.
- It has a storage capacity of 500 GB which can add up to 500,000 records and up to 100 custom fields.
- It has online and phone supports. It has Google and MailChimp integrations.
- It also provides email open tracking and task automation.
- Other features are similar to that of professional version i.e. Basic integrations, reporting (Basic and Activity) and API. Moreover, this software package also includes launch training.
User Satisfaction and Testimonials
User satisfaction for ProsperWorks is almost 100%. It has a client satisfaction algorithm for this purpose. ProsperWorks gathers customer’s comments (positive and adverse), reviews, suggestions, and opinions.
This data is then presented in an easy to comprehend manner to show how many people have positive or negative experiences with this software. Through this information, you can quickly make your buying decision.
With all the above-described information about this CRM software, you might be getting interested in purchasing it. Well, buying ProsperWorks is quite simple, but let’s take a look at its technical details before you pay for it. Below is a table that shows it’s technical side.
|Devices Supported||Areas Served||Customer Types||Pricing Model||Deployment|
|Linux||Australia||Small business||Cloud hosted|
|Windows Mobile||Canada||Medium business|
If you are concerned about the support of this product, don’t worry at all! ProsperWorks has a dedicated team that can solve your issues in one sitting. You can contact support through email, phone call, training, and tickets.
Alternatives for ProsperWorks
Although, ProsperWorks is one of the most used CRM, but you might want to get familiar with some of its alternatives that are rated similar to ProsperWorks. Other popular alternatives for ProsperWorks include:
- Bullhorn CRM